We always love it when families come back to us with their second or even third child and we like it even more when they are as happy as this young lady!
We first met Eva when she was only a few days old for a lovely newborn session. This was her second time in our Wimbledon studio and the first of her Cherubs Watch Me Grow photoshoots.
When she gave us that smile I knew we had our photo of the month. In fact there were so many lovely pictures in this session that it was hard to choose just one!
As part of a new Memory Gate Friends promotion we are running mum Sarah will receive a framed print from any of Cherubs photos she’s had with us.
- 1 Baby milestones photographed
- 2 Best age to photograph babies
- 3 Baby’s first steps watch me grow favourites
- 4 Sitting baby 2nd stage watch me grow favourites
- 5 Tummy time 1st stage watch me grow favourites
- 6 When is the best time to have your baby photographed?
- 7 Baby Cake Smash Photography Wimbledon
- 8 Royal Baby Blanket GH Hurt and Son Shawls for your baby photos