- 1 Get a great deal from Memory Gate this August
- 2 Baby milestones photographed
- 3 Best age to photograph babies
- 4 Baby’s first steps watch me grow favourites
- 5 Sitting baby 2nd stage watch me grow favourites
- 6 Tummy time 1st stage watch me grow favourites
- 7 When is the best time to have your baby photographed?
- 8 Baby Cake Smash Photography Wimbledon
- 9 Royal Baby Blanket GH Hurt and Son Shawls for your baby photos
Get a great deal from Memory Gate this August
This Summer midweek photo sessions at the Memory Gate Studio at Eddie Catz Wimbledon are completely free*
Make the most out of the school holiday and bring the family in to our Wimbledon studio for a one hour professional photo session.
A few days after your photo shoot we’ll invite you back to view your beautifully edited images. We have a wide range of printed, framed and digital packages to order but you are under no obligation to do so.
Not only us your session completely free but we’ll also share a favourite preview image on our Facebook page if you wish.
Spaces are of course limited but till the end of August there are no session fees for family portraits, baby photography* and kids photos.
To book your free family or baby photoshoot call the studio on 0208 540 9956
Sessions available Tuesday to Friday till 31st August
Session times between 10am and 4pm
*Tuesday – Friday.
Offer excludes Newborn Photography and Bump to Baby Package
Offer includes photo session and one Facebook preview image – no product
Offer includes free play at Eddie Catz Wimbledon on day of photo session for family members included in photo session only.